Featured Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 January 2012

Resimay



To hoom it mei kansern,

I waunt to aply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting...

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond
to me well. Certain women and all the menn.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can diskas wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am wort,

I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopfuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

lotty

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me too tyms to make it klyr.
Resimay


Employer's response:
Dear Lotty ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell checker.

See you Monday.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Be respectful. Comments are moderated.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More